WildStar: Slavemaster Drokk Guide
Slavemaster Drokk is the second boss in the WildStar dungeon, Ruins of Kel’Voreth. This guide covers the normal, level 20 difficulty of the encounter.
- Tank and spank boss near the gate
- Boss will quickly despawn and summon Bombshell Constructs which will explode
- Group up near the bomb by the gate and burst it down, making a gap in the massive telegraph barrage
- Drokk will return and you can DPS him again for a short while
- Will then proceed to cast Enslave which knocks the party to the edge of the pit and tethers them
- DPS down the tethers as quickly as possible, assisting the healer and tank (if needed) before going back on the boss
- Meanwhile, Drokk will cast Suppression Wave repeatedly which is a pulsing circular AOE that can be avoided with a timely inward dodge
- Once Drokk drops below 40%, he will once again despawn and send out Augmentor robots
- This time they are adds that are supposed to target specific players and detonate (in theory as they have been bugged for ages much to CRB_Timetravel’s displeasure)
- Once the droids have detonated, Drokk will return and soft-enrage as he casts Suppression Wave and continues summoning Bombshell Constructs
- Pop cooldowns when needed and finish the boss before the telegraphs get the best of your group
- Phase 1 – DPS boss, kill sentry bomb near gate
- Phase 2 – DPS boss, break out of tether, try to avoid Suppression Wave
- Phase 3 – Avoid or kill tracking adds, avoid Suppression Wave and sentry bombs
Looking For A Guild?
We are happy to announce <Crux> will be the official WildStar guild of the LagBot Network, a network for games and their gamers. <Crux> is a community-centered guild with a focus on helping each other improve and have a good time playing WildStar. Here, you’ll find players ranging from progression raiders to casual weekend players, all with a goal of building long-lasting relationships and enjoying the hell out of WildStar. Whether you’re into PvE, PvP, crafting or doing laps around main cities – you’re more than welcome. Register and toss us a message letting us know you’ll be joining us on our forums at forum.lagbot.org!