WildStar: Forgemaster Trogun Guide
Forgemaster Trogun is the third boss in the WildStar dungeon, Ruins of Kel’Voreth. This guide covers the normal, level 20 difficulty of the encounter.
- Boss will cast Exanite Weapon upon pulling, during which Trogun is invulnerable (can still generate resources off him however)
- Dodge telegraphs and build resources if possible (Esper/Engineer)
- Afterwards, move to tank and spank in middle of area
- He will routinely cast Volcanic Strike on the tank, which will do heavy damage if not avoided and spawn a volcano
- The main mechanic is Forgemaster’s Call, which will summon a handful of yellow power orbs around him that grant damage buffs to whoever picks them up
- As the orbs will move towards Trogun, players should do their best to intercept them gaining the buffs themselves (if more than a few orbs reach the boss, his increased damage will wipe the group).
- Trogun will move back to his forge, become invulerable, and cast Exanite Weapon again
- This time, Exanite Weapon will spew out razor disks across the whole arena
- To avoid, move to the way back of the arena and sprint around the disks that come near you, dodging is not recommended for newcomers
- Trogun will continue his earlier rotation, but in addition, Forgemaster’s Call will spew razor disks as well
- The DPS should focus on staying alive, while still picking up the power orbs, popping defensive cooldowns to allow the healer to also gather orbs
- After the cast finishes, nuke the boss and finish him off
- Phase 1 – Avoid telegraphs
- Phase 2 – Tank should avoid Volcanic Strike, pick up orbs from Forgemaster’s Call
- Phase 3 – Move to back of arena and manuever around razor disks
- Phase 4 – Play cautiously, avoid razor disks with Forgemaster’s Call and pickup orbs
Looking For A Guild?
We are happy to announce <Crux> will be the official WildStar guild of the LagBot Network, a network for games and their gamers. <Crux> is a community-centered guild with a focus on helping each other improve and have a good time playing WildStar. Here, you’ll find players ranging from progression raiders to casual weekend players, all with a goal of building long-lasting relationships and enjoying the hell out of WildStar. Whether you’re into PvE, PvP, crafting or doing laps around main cities – you’re more than welcome. Register and toss us a message letting us know you’ll be joining us on our forums at forum.lagbot.org!