The Sirensong Sea is a level 61 dungeon and the first you will encounter as you venture through Stormblood. This dungeon has 3 bosses and awards item level 260 gear.
- Amorphous Applause – Run out of the AOE.
- Hydroball – Everyone stack on the boss.
- Sea Swallows All – Boss pulls you towards it (unavoidable).
- Concussive Oscillation – Run out of the AoE.
- Overtow – Boss pushes everyone away (unavoidable).
- Shadowflow – Move to safe area.
- Bloodburst – Party-wide AOE (unavoidable).
- Enter Night – Tethers 1 player to boss. Run away to break.
- Shadow Split – Summons adds that reduce “Shadowflow” safe areas. Run to the biggest gap between adds for a safe area.
- Virgin Tears – Drops puddles on ground. Move out of them. An outer ring also appears later in the fight.
- Morbid Advance – Everyone is forced to run forward. Make sure you’re facing in a safe direction (away from puddles).
- Somber Melody – Party-wide AOE (unavoidable).
- Morbid Retreat – Everyone is forced to run backward. Make sure your back is facing in a safe direction (away from puddles).
- Void Water III – Move out of the AOE.