Hi folks – here’s the Sri Lakshmi Extreme guide! The video shows me off-tanking the encounter as a Warrior. Hope the guide helps and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask either here or on Twitter. Feel free to follow on Twitch! Good luck with Emanation Extreme!
- This is a single tank fight where the off-tank just holds 2nd enmity the whole fight.
- Kill both adds to start the fight.
- Adds have a cast you should turn away from (you don’t need to move out of it).
- Tank keeps boss to one side of the room, rest of group is behind boss, around mid.
- “Pull of Light” – tank buster. Off-Tank should “Provoke” during this to stay #2 enmity.
- Blue marker – always targets 2nd on enmity list – this should be the OT. Once marked, they should just run next to the boss (pointing the cleave away from the group at mid).
- “Stortam” – raid-wide damage.
- “Hand of Grace” targets 3 players – they should position themselves, not overlapping, and sit still. This creates beams the rest of the raid will have to dodge.
- “Hand of Beauty” targets 2 healers – they should use a Vrill and drop their puddles near the edge of the room.
- “Alluring Arm” – combines “Hand of Grace” and “Hand of Beauty”. This affects more players each time it’s cast.
- “Chanchalla” empowers everything she does, requiring usage of a Vrill for each mechanic while affected.
- After “Chanchalla” – everyone uses a Vrill and moves to mid in prep for “Divine Denial” (Vrill saves you from knockback/death).
- “Divine Desire” – use a Vrill. It will vacuum you into an AoE. Run out.
- 4x adds spawn. Mark one and DPS it to 10%, then leave it alone and move on to the next.
- The goal here is to only kill an add when it has a bubble around it. This will refresh your Vrill.
- When the phase is about to change, use a Vrill and get ready for phase 3.
- “Chanchalla” – Use a Vrill in prep for “Divine Doubt”. Remember to use a Vrill for each mechanic while she’s affected, as there are a lot in phase 3.
- “Divine Doubt” – everyone run to to edges and spread out.
- Blue marker – should be OT. Move next to boss to point cleave away from group in mid (don’t use a Vrill).
- “Pull of Light” – tank buster, use a Vrill.
- Vrill will appear to pick up throughout the rest of the fight. Only take when you have less than 2x.
- “The Pall of Light” – stack up (don’t use a Vrill).
- “Stortam” – raid wide damage, use a Vrill.
- “Chanchalla” should wear off here. Just continue the fight with the same mechanics you’ve been doing.