Hey there – so you’ve found my site and you’re wondering who the heck is Accomp? Well, I’m a 30-something year old gamer, UX Engineer, and Writer, living in Charlotte, NC. I’m a passionate theorycrafter, a usability evangelist, and a thinker. My mission with this site is to bring useful information to gamers across the world – helping gamers improve. Whether it’s answering a simple question, writing an in-depth guide for an encounter, or posting videos of games, I’m here to help out!
So, I’ve played a lot of stuff. I’ve tried nearly every AAA MMO on (and off) the market, so I’ll try to list the games I’ve put a considerable amount of time into here. If you’d like my feedback on any other games, please feel free to use the Request a Post Topic page!
- Consoles – My father told me I beat The Legend of Zelda when I was three. I guess that’s where it all started. I’m a sucker for a good console adventure game. I’ll also cap off some headshots in any FPS you’d like to bring to the table! Currently own PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch.
- PC – Competitive FPS player in the Rainbow Six series, playing for Death Enforcement Agency; sponsored by Microsoft, nVIDIA, MSI, and Alienware. Also practiced regularly with their Unreal Tournament 2k4 team.
- Mobile – Whether it’s Android or iOS, I’m a sucker for a good mobile game. While the majority of RPG games on the market right now are very much p2w, I’m holding out for companies that really push what’s possible. Always game to try something new!
- Diablo II – I wish I knew the thousands of hours I invested into this game when I was younger. Glass cannon Zon!
- World of Warcraft – Raiding experience during vanilla as a Holy Paladin into Naxx 40-man, top 50 US experience in Wrath as a Mutilation Rogue. Server #2 level 85 on day 1 Cataclysm launch (sadface). Cutting Edge experience in Warlords. Played Demon Hunter heavily in Legion, ultimately burnt out by the never-ending AP grind. Founder of RogueDPS.com (inactive).
- Final Fantasy XI – Mostly just leveling experience, engaging in XP farming groups in Valkurm Dunes is the memory of memories.
- Lord of the Rings Online – Cleared all content during the game’s subscription model, prior to F2P. Most fun I’ve had in an MMO with the guys and gals from All Out Assault.
- Age of Conan – First tier of content, securing server firsts as a Priest of Mitra.
- DC Universe Online – Raiding experience as a Fire Tank, shortly after launch – GM.
- RIFT – Greenscale’s Blight and River of Souls progression on a DPS Rogue. Founder of RogueRIFT.com (inactive).
- Final Fantasy XIV – An Onion Knight, Collector’s Edition 1.0 and Alpha tester. Have played on and off through ARR (BRD), Heavensward, and Stormblood (PLD/WAR/DRK).
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – Server first, world top 10 kills as a Commando – GM and Raid Leader of <The Tantalus> on Jekk’Jekk Tarr. Founder of TrooperCommando.com (rolled into Accomp.me)
- Diablo III – Played through the wonder that was launch and into Loot 2.0. Pushed hardcore Barbarian leaderboards on multiple seasons early on, generally always burning out mid-season.
- Guild Wars 2 – Played heavily for a few weeks, max leveled, almost max geared (no legendary) and promptly lost interest. The depth was simply not there.
Want to play?
Please feel free to add me and I’d be more than happy to chat and play some with you. Don’t hesitate to get in touch!